Lendlease pledges new sustainability goals of net zero carbon emissions
Lendlease’s funds have again clinched top spots in the 2020 Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) rankings in the Asia Retail category for its strong leadership in sustainability.
To achieve this goal, Lendlease has established five key steps to decarbonisation:
- Create a decarbonisation investment strategy for both net-zero and absolute-zero targets
- Phase out diesel and gas in operations
- Transition to 100 per cent renewable electricity by 2030
- Create digitally enabled supply chains to drive circular economy outcomes
- Collaboration and partnerships with tenants and residents to transit to renewable energy
Win your free 1-year digital subscription now!
Sameep Padora, Prof Dr Lou...
How the pandemic affects us depends, to a degree, on how cities and buildings are designed. For instance, does density matter? Should we have more urban nature? Maybe grow our own food? FuturArc’s Editor-in-Chief, Dr Nirmal Kishnani spoke to three Asian thought-leaders who offer a perspective on their city: Mumbai, Shanghai and...