BCIAA Vietnam 2022: Awarding of FAP Champion & FGLA Merit Recipient
HO CHI MINH CITY – 19 January 2022: The first place winner of FuturArc Prize (FAP) 2020 in the Student Category, alongside FuturArc Green Leadership Award (FGLA) 2020 recipients, were finally awarded in the BCI Asia Awards Vietnam 2020/2021 event.
Representatives from the five-member Student Category team consisting of Quang Huy Nguyen, To Nga Huynh, Hoang Long Nguyen, Phi Hung Nguyen and Minh Duc Chu received a cash prize and trophy for their winning FAP 2020 entry titled Dệt—‘weaving the urban carpet’ that tackled environmental issues in the city of Sapa.
Vietnam’s Green designers are evidently among the leaders in the region, with a total of seven projects receiving FGLA winners and citations—the highest number achieved by a country in this cycle. The award was bestowed to the following firms:
• 1+1>2 for Jackfruit Village
• Flamingo Holding Group for Forest In The Sky
• K59 Atelier for 803 House
• NK Architects & Associates for H.A House
• TAA Design for The Red Roof
• Vo Trong Nghia Architects for Thang House
• Vo Trong Nghia Architects for Viettel Academy